Learn how to view cryptocurrency prices in real-time
To view live prices for a cryptocurrency, you’ll first need to add it to your ‘Favorites‘ and select a market.
- Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘General’ > and turn on ‘Real-time prices’
- Go to ‘Favorites‘ and tap on the ‘+‘ in the top right corner
- Search for the cryptocurrency you want to add then tap on it e.g. DOGE
- Search for the market you want to track e.g. USDT on Binance. (note: Global Average does not update in real-time)
- Tap on that market to add it
Note: Prices in the ‘Cryptos’ tab do not update in real-time as they are calculated by averaging prices on several exchanges.